A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fredrickson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fredrickson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fredrickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredrickson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Fredrickson practice?
Dr. Mark Fredrickson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Physiatrists.