A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fredrickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredrickson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fredrickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fredrickson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fredrickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Fredrickson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Fredrickson practice?
- Dr. Mark Fredrickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fredrickson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Physiatrists.