A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Freilich is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Freilich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freilich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Freilich practice?
Dr. Mark Freilich practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.