A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gallagher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Gallagher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dennis Gallagher MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Mark Gallagher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gallagher practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Internists.