A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Garwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Garwood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Garwood, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garwood graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Garwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Garwood MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Garwood practice?
- Dr. Mark Garwood has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Garwood practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Sleep Medicine Doctors.