A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Garwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Garwood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garwood
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Garwood, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garwood graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Garwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Garwood MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Garwood practice?
- Dr. Mark Garwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Garwood practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Sleep Medicine Doctors.