A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Mark Goldberg practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.