A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Green, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Rockefeller University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Green MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Green practice?
- Dr. Mark Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Green practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Somerville Psychiatrists.