A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Green, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Green MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Green practice?
- Dr. Mark Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Green practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Littleton, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Adolescent Specialists.