A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Greenberger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Greenberger practice?
Dr. Mark Greenberger practices Urology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Urologists.