A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Greenberger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Greenberger MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Greenberger practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Greenberger practices Urology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Urologists.