A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Greenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberger
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Greenberger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Greenberger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Greenberger MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Greenberger practice?
- Dr. Mark Greenberger has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Greenberger practices Urology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Urologists.