A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hopkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hopkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hopkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Deane Hopkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Mark Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hopkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Orthopedic Surgeons and Gallup Sports Medicine Doctors.