A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Johnson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.