Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Dermatology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital, East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital and Providence Holy Cross M.C. PHS. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Mark Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Beatriz Tamayo
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Mario Kohan
General Practice, Pathology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Carmencita Llado
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi38