A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Johnson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Phoenix Endocrinologists, and Phoenix Geneticists.