A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Johnson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Phoenix Endocrinologists, and Phoenix Geneticists.