Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Banner Desert Care Center. Dr. Johnson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Johnson has the following 3 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Mark Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Ketan Patel
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi26
Dr. Gary Kersten
Pulmonary Disease, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scottsdale, AZ 0.02 mi41
Dr. Mary Romero
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scottsdale, AZ 0.02 mi18