Geneticist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Encanto
Arizona Reproductive Medicine
1701 E Thomas Rd
Ste 101
Phoenix, AZ 85016
602-343-2767
Locations and availability (3)

|  Not the best experience.  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I was not pleased at all by the staff or the doctor.

Jun 20th, 2012

Amazing staff caring wonderful doctors that listen and want to help you through this stressful time DR. Johnson made me feel at ease always smiley would recommend him to anyone who's seeking fertility treatments :)

|  Excellent Reproductive Endocrinologist  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. Mark Johnson and ARMS made it possible for my husband and me (at age 40) to successfully conceive our healthy baby girl. Throughout our treatment Dr. Johnson took the time to listen, answer all of our questions, and explain all of our options. Before choosing ARMS we consulted with other fertility specialists in the Phoenix area and Dr. Johnson was the only doctor who provided his e-mail address for questions. I e-mailed him several times during our treatment and received prompt replies, which I really appreciated.

Jan 21st, 2011

Very good doctor. I got pragnant right after my first IVF eventhough my diagnosis was Robertsonian Traslocation and PCOS. I had an amazing experience.

|  AMAZING!!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2010

Dr. Johnson is the most caring, respectful, and knowledgeable doctor around. He is so kind and knows his facts very well. With a young family at home, his compassion and dedication towards the meaning of family shines through every treatment and conversation you receive from him!

|  Very Caring, Very Happy and Supportive Doctor  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2009

Dr. Johnson has been absolutely wonderful to work with. He is so kind, always positive, cheerful, and took the time to get to know me personally. Unlike physicians I have had in the past, I never once doubted his vast medical knowledge. I have complete confidence in Dr. Johnson and trust him implicitly with my care. You can't help but trust him. As is the case with this field of medicine, there were some difficult and emotional conversations to be had, and decisions to be made. But he has this wonderful way of turning even the most difficult of discussions into positive, uplifting, and hopeful conversations, and for this, and all of his help, I will be eternally greatful.The office staff was nice, welcoming, understanding, and they made us feel at home. We were in there several times a week for a treatment cycle, and the atmosphere felt like a home-away-from-home. The nurses always returned my calls promptly, and I am friends with some of them to this day.I recommend Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists (ARMS) to my friends and family. I wouldn't do this if I wasn't sure they offer the best care and treatment. My son and daughter are both testaments to the success of Dr. Johnson, the other physicians, and the whole team at ARMS.

Jul 1st, 2009

Dr. Johnson was such a pleasure to work with.