Dr. Mark Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Johnson?

July 9th, 2016

Not friendly, not competent, not with it

My PA left after 15 years. My Medicare Advantage health insurance wasn't good enough that I could be accepted as a new patient where she transferred to. The choice left was Dr. Johnson or Tanya but I got the feeling nobody was really interested in the previous PA's stranded patients. I tried to develop a rapport with Tanya but didn't connect with her personality. Then the staff repeatedly got my messages mixed up and called in the wrong prescriptions, or didn't bother at all. You were SOL until certain people were back in the office again. The inconvenience and incompetence were too much for me. I finally found another doctor but I have to wait four months to see her. So, I recommend you find another doctor because I don't think you will like the service and staff here at all.

June 3rd, 2016

Needs a negative review would not give a breast cancer person any lab tests and would not explain why and was told he would not change his mind. Instead I found a better doctor willing to work with me with my cancer.

December 12th, 2015

Dr Johnson

Love him! He is very knowledgeable and up to date on new issues. Treats me very well!

December 26th, 2014

Great physician for family care.

April 30th, 2013

Poor Care, Redundant Answers, and Lacks Problem Seeking Efforts

My husband and I have been using Dr. Johnson for approximately three years. We go for our common colds, infections, and and new health related issues, etc. Dr. Johnson has never provided very good care, but we continued using this facility because it was convenient in location and we never really needed too intensive of services so we accepted mediocre care. A few problems I have always noted, but never allowed to bug me until this week is that Dr. Johnson 1) shows very little care and concern for his patients, 2) he gives the same ol' classic answers, and 3) he neither implements or displays any efforts in finding the true problem, but seems to take the typical symptom-treating approach. This has become an issue for us in recent months as my husband has had an ongoing infection and has had to make contact with Dr. Johnson three times for this same issue over the past 8+ weeks. We had the final straw today when my husband returned to him again (in person, which was not needed since Dr. Johnson has already seen my husband for this same problem) just for Dr. Johnson to give my husband the EXACT same answer that he gave the previous visits. He did this even though my husband clearly told him and demonstrated to him with the still present infection that his previous answers were NOT fixing the problem. Dr. Johnson proceeded to tell my husband that nothing else would fix the problem, only the same resolution he had already given him was the only answer! Dr. Johnson made no new suggestions or thoughts or efforts to delve deeper into the issue. It seriously felt like he told my husband he had to come in again just so that he could bill our insurance and get our co-pay knowing all along that he was only going to give my husband the same answer! DON'T GO TO SEE DR. JOHNSON! The chance of you receiving shallow concern for your problem, redudant answers and absolutely no problem solving efforts is really high.

April 1st, 2013

pills

I told Dr Johnsons nurse, I could pay my bill when I got paid, but they are holding my prescription scripts hostage until I pai it, I have insurance they've bee paid part of it, I think there customer services is poor.....

November 3rd, 2012

Prescribed wrong medication... ended up in ER

I saw this doctor several years ago. I gave him my medical history and my problem. I was tired, I had history of Epstein Barr. He told me I was depressed. I wasn't depressed, just tired and had just moved to the mountains from Corpus Christi. He convinced me to take Wellbutrin. I asked him to look it to see if it was compatible with history of seizure disorder. HE said he did. Well, he did not, he prescribed a dose they don't even make, and I ended up in the telemetry unit. Fortunate, I was not driving.

November 1st, 2012

No Personality - Seemed Bored

Seemed to be void of all personality. Just a man sitting there asking questions and recording the answers.

April 14th, 2012

Excellent physician

Always a pleasure to see Dr. Johnson. Very professional, accurate and personable.

February 28th, 2012

Joseph Family

Doctor Johnson always takes the time to listen to you and explain everything so you understand. He is very knowledgable and thorough. He has a great bedside manner and is always great with my children. His nurse is wonderful too. I have always been able to get my kids in the same day when they are sick. He is worth the extra drive we make to see him and I highly recommend him!

February 14th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. J for many years.HE has been more then excellent for me and very easy to work with.

February 13th, 2012

A s**tstain of a doctor and a fece of a human being