Dr. Mark Douglas Johnson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance