be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Johnson practice?
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT and Prospect, CT.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Neurologists, and Dallas Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Johnson, Dr. Marcel Johnson, Dr. Marcelino Johnson, Dr. Marcellus Johnson, Dr. Marcelo Johnson, Dr. Marco Johnson