Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson, Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Metastatic Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Johnson practice?
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.