A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson, Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Metastatic Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Johnson MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.