A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kalish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kalish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kalish, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalish graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Kalish has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Kalish MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Kalish practice?
- Dr. Mark Kalish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kalish practices Urology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Urologists.