A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Arrhythmia
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Levin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Levin practice?
- Dr. Mark Levin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Levin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Cardiologists.