Dr. Mark Lurie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lurie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2016

My last experience with Dr. Mark Demming Lurie

I have had more then 5 visits with Dr. Lurie over the past 3 years. All I needed was my prescriptions refilled. Dr. Lurie made me make an appointment with him before he would refill them. I had a 3pm appointment with Dr. Mark Demming Lurie. At 3:00pm I arrived in his office, at 3:30pm I was led into an exam room, at 4:00pm I was told by one of his nurses that there was NO medical history file on me and that they were going to treat me as a new patient. I explained that I have been with Dr. Lurie for about 3 years. I also explained that I have 3 old prescriptions that Dr. Lurie prescribed me that I needed to be refilled. I was reminded that they had NO medical history file on me. After waiting another 45 minuets, I walked out! I waited a total of 1 hour 45 minuets and never once seen Dr. Lurie. Dr. Lurie is a joke (Not A Funny One At That). The office staff is running the place like a 3rd world clinic! Never Again Will I See This Dr. I am now going to look for another cardiologist.

September 1st, 2012

Dr Lurie is the most caring, compassionate, knowledgable physician. My husband had an extremely grave situation. Dr, Lurie's care, advice and concern was above and beyond what one could even hope for. We will travel far and wide to have his care.

May 4th, 2016