Learn more about Dr. Mark McAllister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McAllister is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAllister
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McAllister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McAllister, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. McAllister has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D McAllister MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. McAllister practice?
- Dr. Mark McAllister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark McAllister practices Family Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Berkley Family Physicians.