A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McAllister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McAllister is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McAllister, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. McAllister has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D McAllister MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. McAllister practice?
- Dr. Mark McAllister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark McAllister practices Family Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Berkley Family Physicians.