A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Neuman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neuman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Neuman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Neuman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Neuman practice?
- Dr. Mark Neuman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Neuman practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.