A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Peacock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Peacock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Peacock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peacock graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peacock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Peacock MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Peacock practice?
- Dr. Mark Peacock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Peacock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntersville, NC.
See Huntersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.