A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pellegrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pellegrino is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pellegrino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrino graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Pellegrino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Drew Pellegrino MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Pellegrino practice?
- Dr. Mark Pellegrino has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pellegrino practices Internal Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Internists.