A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Richter, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Richter MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Richter practice?
- Dr. Mark Richter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Richter practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: White Lake, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.