Learn more about Dr. Mark Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Richter, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Donald Richter BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Richter practice?
- Dr. Mark Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Richter practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.