A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schlesinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schlesinger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesinger graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schlesinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dennis Schlesinger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Schlesinger practice?
- Dr. Mark Schlesinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schlesinger practices Anesthesiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Anesthesiologists.