A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Siegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Siegel practice?
Dr. Mark Siegel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Urgent Care Centers, and New Haven Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Siegel, Dr. Markus Siegel, Dr. Marlon Siegel, Dr. Marcelo Siegel, Dr. Marc Siegel, Dr. Marcellus Siegel