The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Smith II
Dr. Mark Smith II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thomasville, NC. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center, Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte and Community Gen Hosp of Thmsvlle. Dr. Smith has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Smith II has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...