A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Smith, Anesthesiologist, Radiologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Smith MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mark Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Smith practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.