A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thomas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Thomas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Thomas MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Mark Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Thomas practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.