Urologist

The Urological Institute of Northeastern New York
25 Hackett Blvd
Albany, NY 12208
518-487-7244
Locations and availability (11)

2.5

|  Bad  |  show details
by Amanda on Jun 18th, 2013

During a procedure at dr whites office while I waited for the doctor my legs in stirrups completely exposed. I should have been drapped I felt violated as I had asked for a sterile sheet or drape. The tech refused. This traumatized me as I had to lay their spread eagle bright lights before the doctor came in. The door was open I wasn't facing the door but I found this to be a very unprofessional unkind policy. Do they do this to kids too ? I know dr white is a well respected doctor but this was unacceptable to me. I have had children but even then.... modesty of some sort was observed. I have asked other doctors and their was no reason why I should not have been drapped. I was humiliated !!!!! Please change your policy dr white !!!

|  show details
Feb 27th, 2013

A patient of his for several years, I have always found him to be very thorough while pursuing a diagnosis. He weighs the best treatment and if symptoms arise outside his field he is quick to refer me to the correct specialist. Part of an extremely busy practice Dr White has limited visit time but is friendly, asks for and listens to my input. He answers questions thoroughly and is as much a scientist as physician.

|  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

Dr White was rude, uncaring, dismissive, and told me he could not diagnose my problem, so he recommended I take antibiotics and ibuprofen for a problem he could not diagnose. Unprofessional and dangerous advice.