A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Markx Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Markx Wilson, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Markx Wilson, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Markx D Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Markx D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Markx Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Markx Wilson practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Endocrinologists.