A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Wilson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Otolaryngology near Grand Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI.
See Grand Haven Otolaryngologists.