A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Wilson practice?
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Otolaryngology near Grand Haven, MI.
See Grand Haven Otolaryngologists.