A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Wilson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Otolaryngology near Grand Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI.
See Grand Haven Otolaryngologists.