Learn more about Dr. Mark Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Young MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Young practice?
- Dr. Mark Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denison, TX.
See Denison Surgeons and Denison Family Physicians.