More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Young
Dr. Mark Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denison, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Young is affiliated with Titus County Memorial Hospital, Lake Pointe Medical Center and Lakepoint Medical Center. Dr. Young has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Young has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denison, TX.
Dr. Vanessa Ohnes-Verduguez
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Denison, TX 0.01 mi
Dr. Nhat Nguyen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Denison, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Imran Siddiqi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Denison, TX 0.01 mi31