A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Young MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Young practice?
- Dr. Mark Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Denison, TX.
See Denison Orthopedic Surgeons and Denison Family Physicians.