Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Dam
Dr. Mark Dam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Darien, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dam is affiliated with St Vincent's Medical Center, Norwalk Hospital and Courtland Gardens Health Center, Inc., Stamford CT. Dr. Dam has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Dam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Dam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Darien, CT.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Caleb Moore
Darien, CT 0.01 mi11
Dr. Gene Balboa
Darien, CT 0.01 mi14