Dr. Mark Dam MD Patient Reviews

August 31st, 2015
Best Internist in Fairfield County. He is ver thorough and always puts the patient first. The diagnosis he made on me 7 years ago saved my life in my mind.

June 17th, 2015
The “Good Doctor”
I was referred to Dr. Dam back around 2000-01 by another physician, who told me that Dr. Dam was the absolute best around. Dr. Dam has been my primary care physician ever since. Dr. Dam is the genuine, traditional family doctor who we 1950’s baby boomers came to trust and respect as family. As a kid, I took for granted the close relationship between family doctor and family. So many years later now, I can’t agree more with a previous reviewer who says that “Dr. Dam is a rarity in this day and age.” Dr. Dam, seemingly always ahead of the curve in medical matters, has always steered me right. (I might also add that I always relish sharing thoughts and experiences with him during my doctor visits.) When he has had to refer me to a specialist, Dr. Dam’s prognosis was always right on. There is a sign in his waiting room that has been there for years from one with clear appreciation for Dr. Dam that reads, “the good doctor.” So true!

April 6th, 2011
There isn't a better docotr!
I have been with Dr Dam for several years now and there aren't enough great things I can say about how wonderful a doctor he is. His concern and compassion for you are what strikes you first and foremost. One reviewer said it best when describes him as an "old time doctor" who gets to know and understand you. He is by far the best doctor I have been to!

March 25th, 2011
Dr Mark Dam
Dr. Dam is a rarity in this day and age. He's like an old time doctor who takes the time to know you and also explain things in full detail. Unlike many other physician's, he speaks to you as an equal. He's never rushed and always makes you feel welcome to ask questions. He will remain my primary doctor until the day he retires.

March 18th, 2011
Just one great Doctor
Dr. Dam is a fabulous Doctor who truly shows compassion and concern for all aspects of his patients health. I cannot say enough about this outstanding medical professional.

February 24th, 2011
great doc
Wonderful experience. Such a pleasure to find a doc who is not overbooked and takes the time to explain. Highly recommend