A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Damario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Damario, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damario
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Damario Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Damario, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damario graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Damario has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Damario MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Damario practice?
- Dr. Mark Damario has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Damario practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Minneapolis Endocrinologists.