A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dambro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dambro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dambro graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dambro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Med Ctr Of Ft Worth, Fort Worth, Tx
- Baylor All Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Dambro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Dambro practice?
- Dr. Mark Dambro has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dambro practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.