A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dambro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dambro
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dambro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dambro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dambro graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dambro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Med Ctr Of Ft Worth, Fort Worth, Tx
- Baylor All Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Dambro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Dambro practice?
- Dr. Mark Dambro has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dambro practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.