A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Danforth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Danforth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Danforth graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Danforth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ramsdell Danforth DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Danforth practice?
- Dr. Mark Danforth has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Danforth practices Anesthesiology near Indio, CA.
See Indio Anesthesiologists.