A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Dang MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Dang practice?
- Dr. Mark Dang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Dang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bonsall, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Murrieta Internists and Murrieta Cardiologists.