Learn more about Dr. Mark Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dang, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Dang FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Dang practice?
- Dr. Mark Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Internists and Murrieta Cardiologists.