A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Daniels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Daniels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Daniels practice?
- Dr. Mark Daniels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Daniels practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Villa Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Bloomingdale, IL.
See Villa Park Internists and Villa Park Gastroenterologists.