A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Daniels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Daniels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Daniels practice?
- Dr. Mark Daniels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Daniels practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Villa Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Bloomingdale, IL.
See Villa Park Internists and Villa Park Gastroenterologists.