Learn more about Dr. Mark Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Daniels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Daniels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Daniels practice?
- Dr. Mark Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Daniels practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Internists and Naperville Gastroenterologists.