A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Darrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Darrow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Darrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Darrow graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Darrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Darrow MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Darrow practice?
- Dr. Mark Darrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Darrow practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, NC.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Geriatric Doctors.