A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dashevskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dashevskiy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dashevskiy graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dashevskiy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dashevskiy DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Dashevskiy practice?
- Dr. Mark Dashevskiy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Dashevskiy practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.