A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davidian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Davidian, Radiologist, Pain Medicine, Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davidian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Davidian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidian graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Davidian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mihran Davidian MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Davidian practice?
- Dr. Mark Davidian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Davidian practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.