A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Davidson, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Davidson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Davidson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mehrdad Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Mark Davidson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Davidson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.