A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davis-Lorton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Davis-Lorton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis-Lorton
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis-Lorton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis-Lorton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis-Lorton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Davis-Lorton MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Davis-Lorton practice?
- Dr. Mark Davis-Lorton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Davis-Lorton practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Allergists and Mineola Internists.