Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

dr. lorton truly cares for his patients. he gave me a direct cell # and he always answers. he knows what hes talking about. he also has a great sense of humor that puts you at ease !

|  just ridiculous  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

office staff is incompetant, nasty and only out for the almighty dollar. had a visit. was told to come back another day. came back was told doctor was not in and to come back the next day. told them no. called me to confirm an appt for 2 days later that i never made. still owe a refund me for a copay from 2 months ago that should not have been charged in the first place. their response is that they are too busy.

|  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

I have used Dr Lorton for about 13 years. He is highly intelligent. He is a warm, caring and accessible person. I think that he is a wonderful diagnostician and very professional. I highly recommend him!

|  He is not only very professional..............  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

He has a great sense of humor.I have had to see him several times due to desensitizing situation regarding the chemo I need to be on daily, which I am highly allergic. Several time I was taken off the chemo due to complication, and each time I need to back on....Dr Davis Lorton would ease me through transition fine. The office is friendly and courtious

|  Dad  |  show details