Dr. Mark Davisson MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New Castle, IN

2.6

February 9th, 2017
Seriously neglectful with his pts
The worst doctor I think there is, at least in this area. After 3 years of being in his negligent care, I suffered a heart attack due to his taking me off high cholesterol medication, and not ONCE did he ever perform bloodwork to check it, even though I asked him to do many times, yet he consistently declined. I ultimately had my gynecologist do the bloodwork, but not soon enough. I suffered a heart attack the day after I went to the lab. While at St Vincent's, the cardiologists were all just totally amazed and disgusted by Dr Davissons lack of care provided to me and not a single blood test done in the 3 years of being his PT or any type of test whatsoever. My health dramatically declined under his care, and if I had been under the care of a REAL PHYSICAN, I have no doubt that they would not have taken me off of a cholesterol medication for NO REASON with my cholesterol and triglyceride count so high and I would not have had to go through a heart attack as I did a year ago. By the grace of God, maybe it was the heart attack that woke me up to his total negligence and I found a REAL doctor. My health has dramatically improved from getting away from this quack. Please, see someone else!!!! Don't wait like I did and suffer the consequences of having a neglectful so called physician.

December 29th, 2015
Treats you like a number. Doesn't care what I have to say. He just wants paid.