A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dawkins is Excellent. Dr. Dawkins has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dawkins, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawkins graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dawkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dawkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Dawkins practice?
Dr. Mark Dawkins practices Dermatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Dawkins, Dr. Marcel Dawkins, Dr. Marcelino Dawkins, Dr. Marcellus Dawkins, Dr. Marcelo Dawkins, Dr. Marco Dawkins