A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dawkins, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawkins graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dawkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Dawkins MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Dawkins practice?
- Dr. Mark Dawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dawkins practices Dermatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dermatologists.