A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Hilton Head Hosp, Hilton Head, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Dean MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Dean practice?
- Dr. Mark Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dean practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.