A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Beaufort Mem Hosp, Beaufort, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Dean MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Dean practice?
- Dr. Mark Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dean practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.