Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark DeAntonio
Dr. Mark DeAntonio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Child Psychiatry. Dr. DeAntonio is affiliated with University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. Dr. DeAntonio has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark DeAntonio has the following 1 specialty
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Mark DeAntonio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Daniel Dickerson
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.13 mi14
Dr. Melita Daley
Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Los Angeles, CA 0.13 mi17
Dr. David Feinberg
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.13 mi27