Dr. Mark Debruin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 9th, 2015
Dr DeBruin and staff are awesome!

November 6th, 2013
I've never had such an awful doctor. He has terrible bedside manner and never knew the reason why I was there, even after thoroughly telling the nurse. I always felt rushed.

May 8th, 2013
Best Doctor in Town!
Mark has been our family doctor for over 15 years and we couldn't be any happier! Mark and Staff always provide us with that personal level of service we expect! We understand that choosing a doctor is a very personal choice and what we expect may be different from someone else; however, we highly recommend Mark!

April 15th, 2013
Dr. DeBruin is genially a good guy! More than once he has surprised me with the level of care and concern he has for my family. I will admit that he can be a very busy guy...He tries to get everyone in on their time schedule and in doing so he can be a bit rushed. But he will always make time for you when you need it....To me, that is a Doc that is above the rest...I have had and continue to hear folks talk about how they can never get in or have waiting periods in the doc office that is insane...I have never had that issue with Dr. DeBruin..And let me tell you about his staff....ALL AWESOME!!! I hope none of them leave!!! They are funny & pleasantly kind and make any sick day a bit better!!!

March 6th, 2013
Review 1
Good: Gives the patient options regarding treatment, considers low cost treatments whenever possible. Staff is always friendly and helpful. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes, and he usually gets to me in less time than that. I am completly satisfied with the medical treatment given. Needs Improvement: Make sure patient has same understanding of the objective of the treatment as he.

March 5th, 2013
Caring community doctor !
When my husband was very sick and we had no insurance and we were a "new patient" Dr. De Bruin treated him and offered him a low cost coverage called "community care program". This is a program Dr. De Bruin created himself. Its for patients such as ourselves - in between insurance coverage or no insurance. We paid only $50.00 a month a piece and could be seen unlimited times in a month.When you are faced with a serious or urgent health problem you do not know how many visits it will take to get to the bottom of it.This program turned out to be a blessing for the next year and till I was able to qualify for insurance once again with my new job.Once I received health insurance, I chose Dr. Mark De Bruin as our primary care physician once again.He really took care of us, always remembered my name and stopped in to chat when i only came in for my monthly B-12 shot the nurse could give me and I would be on my way.I would recommend Dr. Mark De Bruin for his care,knowledge.

March 1st, 2013
Love this office!
I have had nothing but excellent experience at the De Bruin Medical Center. Dr. De Bruin is a top notch family practitioner and the staff is friendly, helpful and professional. Highly recommended.

February 28th, 2013
Dr. Debruin is a professional, caring doctor and his staff wonderfurl.

February 26th, 2013
Read the review from Feb 22nd...ditto! Horrible doctor and staff. Dr. DeBruin will not spend the time to listen to you. He is quick to cut you off and come to a snap diagnosis and tell you that you're wrong and he is right because he's seen "this" so many times. The doctor is arrogant and so is the office staff. I recently had an xray done from their less than qualified technicians. I got a second opinion of the xray and the 2nd doctor said they would need another xray because the first one (by DrBruin's office) was such poor quality. I could go on for days. Don't go there!

February 23rd, 2013
Patient
Our family and mutual friends of ours have seen Dr. DeBruin for many years. In all that time his staff has always been courteous and Dr. DeBruin has been an excellent physician to our family and myself. There is an on site pharmacy which saves me time when needed and especially when I am sick, I do not mind paying 5 dollars more if there was even a difference, what a nice option to offer someone. Lastly, I find Dr. DeBruin to have a wonderful bedside manner and have found him to always care for us. He and his office are a 5 star rating in my book.

January 24th, 2013
Poor decisions
The all female staff is great if you want gossip, but you can get this news from the tabloids at your local supermarket or liquor store. I've been a patient for approximately 6 months and I wish I would've done more homework, when looking into a primary care physician. I had no idea people can just put doctor in front of their name and just open up a practice. Must be a pretty decent racket, considering the "doctor" is only in the office a couple of days each week. Better get your appointment early in the week, because by Thursday morning the "doctor" has checked out for the weekend... Must be nice!! I know this patient will be looking for a new p.c.p. as soon as I finish this review. His "bedside manner" is probably similar to that of a civil war medical assistant..... A short visit from the less than adequate nursing staff, who may or may not be able to take your blood pressure, then a 15 minute wait...here comes the "doctor". He casually takes a seat, asks me for a diagnosis, then tells me I'm wrong... Followed up by a "buy your prescription from my office" and a "set up an appointment 2 weeks from now". For what??? So the "doctor" can collect money from my insurance provider. I know tee times can get expensive, that or his gym membership dues must be doubling?!? All in all, I'm glad Obama-care will take effect soon...maybe it'll help to close the doors on this less than adequate practice. Please, if you are reading this review, keep looking for your doctor, because this guy isn't going to help you, unless you like throwing money into the trash.

August 29th, 2012
Chaplan Phil
I have been going to Dr. DeBurin for about two years. his staff is very friendly and professional. Waiting time is minutes if at all. Dr. DeBurin is easy to commutate with. You can be free to ask questions. His knowledge of medicine is excellent. He recommended a very good specialist formy nose. I have had experience with other doctors that did'nt have time to listen to you or did'nt care what you had to say. I am very pleased with the care I receive from him.