A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Decco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Decco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Decco, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decco graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Decco has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Decco MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark Decco practice?
- Dr. Mark Decco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Decco practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Eastpointe Allergists and Eastpointe Pediatricians.